Sunday, May 29, 2011

Where are the Buying Oppurtunities

             As I stated in my previous post, I analyzed a lot of mid & large caps very cheaply placed in current times carrying huge upside potential in coming 3-4 years. Also, I shifted my mindset on the more stable blue chips from the micro market capped small caps which always carry a risk of manipulations & operator control. From my research I found that there are lot of sectors and high value industries ready to explode revenue-wise where one could invest for multibagger returns.
             To start with, I would talk about a high profit margin sector dealing with packaging films- Bi-axially Oriented Poly-Ethylene Terephthalate (BOPET) films & BOPP films - serving the recession free Packaging industry which is growing exponentially with time. Yes, I am talking about top rated companies like SRF, Uflex & Polyplex. Please note that these synthetic resin or engineering plastic industry is still not government regulated and hence, enjoy very high profit margins yr by yr. SRF & Polyplex are looking very attractive with a time range of next 2-3 years - looking at the growth chart on Sensex in last 3 years.
              Well, there are lot of other market proven sectors - Banking & Infrastructure scrips (not to forget Infrastructure growth is on top in Government todo list in current 5 year plan). Some of the blue stocks like Punjab & Sind Bank (listed on bourses last December), Petronet LNG (will be a FIIs favorite sooner or later) are in their 1st bull run & should be bought asap on any dips. Quite evident, when FIIs buy these blue chips are the one immediately benefitted & I am pretty sure these will move up with time. Another hit sector - Education - I would point @eGovernance software companies specifically EdServ Softsystems & ABM Knowledgeware. Also with the deregulation in non phosphatic fertilizers with modest subsidy I find some highly consistent scripts like Rama Phosphates & Liberty Phosphates worth accumulating. Just for information, the promoters stake in Rama Phosphates has shooted from 41% to 81% now in last 4 quarters. Both these phosphate houses have registered around FY11 EPS of 22 and are ready for the next major upswing in their prices. Then, there are some not so known market leaders we need to keep watch on - Photoquip India for example is the manufacturer of Elinchrom based flash studio lightings extremely popular throughout the world; we have Cosco India - the only known sports goods manufacturer listed in the market. Another biggie script in shoes & apparels - Cravatex growing thick & fast hosting the FILA brand in India. Watch these counters friends … they can be the next TTK Prestige or Page Industries or Titan Industries - you never know. These scrips according to me hold big promise & I see them riding on back of mass consumer consumption in India.
              On the contrary, I normally do not like companies from Government regulated sectors like sugar, cement, petroleum industries, selected food items, tea etc. Also, I keep distance to these channel analysts who advise to pick such stocks - bottomline is to do your own research rather than listening to someone. Stay tuned friends - I will be covering some of the above mentioned mid caps soon in my coming posts ..

Enjoy Reading …..

No comments:

Post a Comment